Tuesday, January 03, 2012

the rest

Here's a bit of everything else that I shot in Vegas.







Here's the crowd on New Years Eve


I gambled a total of $3 in 5 days - lost promptly but funly. I did, however, find 3 pennies and a credit slip for 5 cents, so I wasn't totally unlucky.

These few were all shot from my hotel room window -






And lastly-


This is now officially a lucky dress - I wore it to see Penn & Teller. At one point in the show Penn instructed Teller to take some video of the audience to project onto a big screen on stage. He panned around a bit and zoomed in on me. Highlight of my life, hands down. I think you're cute too Teller.



All the rest of my Vegas pics are posted here.

2 comments:

FSK said...

great shots girl! you need to come see the AZ desert as well!

Sunshine said...

I'd love that! Maybe next road trip